2021 Florida Public Power Communicators Roundtable
Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista4955 Kyngs Heath Road Kissimmee, FL 34746-5512 United States
FMEA invites you to join fellow Florida public power utility and municipal communicators in meaningful dialogue on important and timely issues facing our industry and utilities as Hurricane Season begins. Additionally, we will be holding our annual Hurricane Forum the following day on June 8 at the same location.
Please submit topics for discussion upon registration.
Who Should Attend?
- Communications and marketing staff, including utility spokespersons, public relations specialists, PIOs, digital media managers and other communications personnel
- Florida public power personnel interested in discussing topics about the communications and marketing functions for municipal electric utilities
- Open to all Florida public power communicators
- No cost as a benefit to our members
- Lunch provided at 12:30 p.m. and the meeting will begin at 1 p.m.
FMEA Continuing Education Program
There are 3.0 PDH (Professional Development Hours) available for attending this FMEA event.