Florida Public Power Communicators Roundtable
FMEA invites you to join fellow Florida public power utility and municipal communicators in meaningful dialogue on important and timely issues facing our industry. Additionally, we will be holding our Energy Connections Conferece & Trade Show the following days, November 2-3 at the same location.
Please submit topics for discussion upon registration.
Who Should Attend?
- Communications and marketing staff, including utility spokespersons, public relations specialists, PIOs, digital media managers and other communications personnel
- Florida public power personnel interested in discussing topics about the communications and marketing functions for municipal electric utilities
- Open to all Florida public power communicators
- No cost as a benefit to our members
- Lunch provided at 12:30 p.m. and the meeting will begin at 1 p.m.
FMEA Continuing Education Program:
There are 3.0 PDH (Professional Development Hours) available for attending this FMEA event.
DoubleTree by Hilton at the Entrance to Universal Orlando
5780 Major Boulevard
Orlando, Florida 32819
Tel: 1-800-222-TREE (8733) using the special rate code (EC2)
FMEA group rate:
Hotel registration deadline for reduced FMEA rate is October 12, 2022 or until hotel block is full.