2022 Florida Public Power Communicators Roundtable - Spring
FMEA invites you to join fellow Florida public power utility and municipal communicators in meaningful dialogue on important and timely issues facing our industry. Additionally, we will be holding our Hurricane & Storm Preparedness fourm the following day, May 18 at the same location.
Please submit topics for discussion upon registration.
Who Should Attend?
- Communications and marketing staff, including utility spokespersons, public relations specialists, PIOs, digital media managers and other communications personnel
- Florida public power personnel interested in discussing topics about the communications and marketing functions for municipal electric utilities
- Open to all Florida public power communicators
- No cost as a benefit to our members (please register for planning purposes)
- Lunch provided at 12:30 p.m. and the meeting will begin at 1 p.m.
FMEA Continuing Education Program
There are 3.0 PDH (Professional Development Hours) available for attending this FMEA event.