2023 Solar/PV + Battery Inspectors Roundtable
This roundtable provides a forum for participants to discuss, share, exchange, and problem-solve work procedures and policies, best practices, industry changes, equipment and materials, site-specific issues, and other topics of interest.
The roundtable discussion will allow each member to share issues that impact their utility. Please come prepared to discuss new developments, programs, and concerns.
Agenda forthcoming. Please email suggested topics to email@example.com
Who Should Attend?
- Any utility personnel who inspect or certify customers' residential and commercial solar/photovolatics + storage DER systems; this may include Engineers, Line/Meter Technicians, Electric Technicians, as well as Building Inspectors, Energy Auditors, and any utility staff member who has an interest in energy audit related topics.
- NOTE: Seats are limited in this space; please consider sending only one or two utility personnel; the presentation shared will be distributed electronically after the roundtable.
- No cost as a benefit to our members (please register for planning purposes).
- You must be logged in to register.
- Lunch provided.
- Photo ID required for entrance to Jacksonville Beach Council Chambers.
FMEA Continuing Education Program
There are 1.5 PDH (Professional Development Hours) available for attending this FMEA event.