2020 Customer Connections Roundtable - Winter Meeting
Hosted by Ocala Electric Utility
The FMEA Customer Connections Roundtable will convene February 6, 2020, hosted by Customer Connections Committee co-chair Veronica Martinez at Ocala Electric Utility.
Customer service professionals all work daily to improve relationships between their utility, its customers, and the community it serves. This roundtable provides a forum for participants to discuss, share, exchange, and problem-solve work procedures and policies, best practices, industry trends, materials, and other topics of interest.
The roundtable discussion will allow each member to share issues that impact their utility and community. Please come prepared to discuss new developments, programs, and concerns.
|Introductions: Elizabeth Bendele, Manager Training & Member Services, FMEA|
|Welcome & Introductions: Veronica Martinez, Ocala Electric Utility|
|Objectives: Kinn'zon Hutchinson, Gainesville Regional Utilities|
|Presentation: 21st Century Technology in Customer Service|
|Lunch: Provided by Ocala Electric Utility|
|Presentation: Leadership Development & Training Programs|
|Presentation: Billing & Back Office Metrics|
|Roundtable/Break-Out Session: Group Discussion of Pain Points and Best Practices|
|Closing: Debrief and Follow-Up|
Who Should Attend?
- Utility employees in the fields of customer service, energy services, key accounts, and public communications
- Professional and management level specialists, coordinators, supervisors, managers, and directors
- You must be logged in to purchase event registrations.
- No cost, but please register for planning purposes.
- Lunch provided.
- Registration deadline: January 31, 2020.