2019 Energy Auditors Roundtable
OUC Gardenia Office3800 Gardenia Avenue Orlando, FL 32839-9200 United States
About the Roundtable
The Energy Auditors Roundtables provides a forum for participants to discuss work procedures, policies and practices; industry changes; equipment and materials; site specific issues and other topics of interest.
Please come prepared to share new developments and programs at your utility. The roundtable discussion will allow everyone to discuss issues that are impacting their utility.
- Welcome: Linda Ferrone, Chief Customer Officer
- OUC Presentation: Solar PV Systems
- Committee Roundtable Discussion
- More detailed agenda under development
- Fee: No charge (morning snacks and lunch provided)
- Registration deadline: 5:00pm - Tuesday, May 7, 2019
Who Should Attend?
- Energy Auditors
- Account Managers
- Conservation Specialists
- Energy Analysts
- Electric Technicians
- Any utility staff member who has an interest in energy audit related topics