2021 Florida Public Power Communicators Roundtable
Marriott Orlando Airport Lakeside7499 Augusta National Drive Orlando, FL 32822-5015 United States
FMEA invites you to join fellow Florida public power utility and municipal communicators in meaningful dialogue on important and timely issues facing our industry. Additionally, we will be holding our Energy Connections Conferece & Trade Show the following days, November 3-4 at the same location.
Please submit topics for discussion upon registration.
Who Should Attend?
- Communications and marketing staff, including utility spokespersons, public relations specialists, PIOs, digital media managers and other communications personnel
- Florida public power personnel interested in discussing topics about the communications and marketing functions for municipal electric utilities
- Open to all Florida public power communicators
- No cost as a benefit to our members
- Lunch provided at 12:30 p.m. and the meeting will begin at 1 p.m.
FMEA Continuing Education Program
There are 3.0 PDH (Professional Development Hours) available for attending this FMEA event.
Marriott Orlando Airport Lakeside
7499 Augusta National Dr.
Orlando, FL 32822
Main Phone: (407) 851-9000
Book room online or you can also contact Marriott reservations at (800) 380-6751 and request the FMEA group rate of $150 per night. Group rate expires on October 12, 2021 or when the room block is filled, whichever occurs first.