2023 Florida Public Power Communicators Roundtable
FMEA invites you to join fellow Florida public power utility and municipal communicators in meaningful dialogue on important and timely issues facing our industry. Additionally, we will be holding our Hurricane & Storm Preparedness Forum the following days, May 17 and May 18 at the same location.
Please submit topics for discussion upon registration.
Who Should Attend?
- Communications and marketing staff, including utility spokespersons, public relations specialists, PIOs, digital media managers and other communications personnel
- Florida public power personnel interested in discussing topics about the communications and marketing functions for municipal electric utilities
- No cost as a benefit to our members (please register for planning purposes)
- Open to all Florida public power communicators
- Lunch provided at 12:30 p.m. and the meeting will begin at 1 p.m.
FMEA Continuing Education Program
There are 1.5 PDH (Professional Development Hours) available for attending this FMEA event.
Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel
5445 Forbes Place
Orlando, FL 32812
Reserve your room online or call 407-240-1000 and request the FMEA rate: $169/night.