2020 FMEA Virtual Roundtable: Customer Connections - April
FMEA Webinar Series
FMEA invites all representatives of customer service operations in Florida municipal utilities to come together online for the purpose of sharing new operating procedures and practices in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
This virtual roundtable will include a presentation of new policies set into place by Gainesville Regional Utilities and the City of Tallahassee, and will end with an opportunity to ask questions and share additional ideas.
Preliminary Discussion Topics:
- Current recommendations from the CDC as they impact and limit customer interactions
- Utility responses to COVID-19 relating to customer service operations
Who Should Attend?
- Directors, managers, supervisors, and representatives of customer service
- Open to all Florida municipal utility employees
- No cost
- Please register here to receive your login information