Billing Quality Assurance Analyst - OUC
OUC - The Reliable One, an industry leader and the second largest municipal utility in Florida committed to serving the community and the environment, is presently seeking a Billing Quality Assurance Analyst to join the Customer Experience & Sales division.
We are looking for a billing quality assurance professional with exceptional analytical skills to ensure quality standards are maintained for billing related functions.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing moderately complex business system test cases for billing related system changes, projects, and new business opportunities. Perform intermediate level business analysis related to billing functions and make recommendations for improvements to increase efficiency and improve quality. Perform billing functions as needed. Participate in process improvement and training sessions across organization as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Billing functionality, policies, processes, etc. Collaborates with other business areas as well as external vendors or consultants to ensure quality standards are followed that result in accurate bills for customers.
OUC’s mission is to provide exceptional value to our customers and community by delivering sustainable and reliable services and solutions. Click here to learn more about what we do.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience analyzing residential and commercial customer billing and/ or load usage; and two (2) years performing quality assurance testing and data analytics of system- based software;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field from an accredited college or university (preferred)
- Utility industry experience (preferred);
- Working knowledge of Software Applications (i.e. Cognos, JD Edward EnterpriseOne, Quality management software/Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Oracle Customer Care & Billing (CC&B), Adobe Acrobat);
OUC offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package. Our Total Rewards package includes, to cite a few:
- Competitive compensation
- Low-cost medical, dental, and vision benefits and paid life insurance premiums with no probationary period. Retirement benefits include a cash balance account with employer matching along with a health reimbursement account
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Educational and Professional assistance programs; Paid Memberships in Professional Associations
- Access to workout facilities at each location
- Paid Conference and Training Opportunities
- Free downtown parking
- Hybrid work schedule
Salary Range: $30.021 to $37.526 per hour commensurate with experience (Est. $62,443.68 to $78,054.08 annually).
Location: Reliable Plaza - 100 W. Anderson Street, Orlando, FL 32801