Corporate Sustainability Coordinator
OUC - The Reliable One, an industry leader and the second largest municipal utility in Florida committed to serving the community and the environment, is presently seeking a Corporate Sustainability Coordinator to join the Customer Experience & Sales division.
We are looking for a data driven and experienced communicator to coordinate the development and implementation of policies and procedures to promote the highest level of environmental responsibility.
In this role, you will implement and maintain existing sustainability programs, motivating team members to participate in new programs, regularly collecting and reviewing triple bottom line performance data, and producing an annual report.
OUC’s mission is to provide exceptional value to our customers and community by delivering sustainable and reliable services and solutions. Click here to learn more about what we do.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Science, Environmental Science or Sustainability, or a related field of study from an accredited college or university;
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in in sustainability or energy or corporate responsibility project and program development and management, commercial building operations/building science, implementing sustainable practices, client/vendor relationship management
- Experience with data analytics and metrics;
- Valid Driver’s License;
- Certifications and/or licenses (Preferred):
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM)/ Business Energy Professional (BEP) or Energy Efficiency Practitioner (EEP)
- LEED Green Associate or LEED AP
- Certifications and/or licenses to be completed within two (2) years of hire:
- Any one of the above as established with manager.
OUC offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package. Our Total Rewards package includes, to cite a few:
- Competitive compensation
- Low-cost medical, dental, and vision benefits and paid life insurance premiums with no probationary period. Retirement benefits include a cash balance account with employer matching along with a health reimbursement account
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Paid parental leave
- Educational and Professional assistance programs; Paid Memberships in Professional Associations
- Access to workout facilities at each location
- Paid Conference and Training Opportunities
- Free downtown parking
- Hybrid work schedule
Salary Range: $73,220.78 to $91,527.14 per year commensurate with experience.
Location: 3800 Gardenia Ave, Orlando, FL 32839