Customer Service Technical Trainer - OUC
OUC – The Reliable One, an industry leader as the second largest municipal utility in Florida, is looking for a Customer Service Technical Trainer to join the Customer Experience Training & Quality team.
We are looking for a self-motivated and creative professional with strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple deadlines to support OUC’s Technical Training organization, concentrating on development and delivery of technical training for the customer experience and sales personnel. In this role, you will assist in the development of training assessment tools. Provide technical guidance and hands on training opportunities for Customer Experience and Sales and provide initial refresher and continual training for all appropriate personnel.
OUC’s mission is to provide exceptional value to our customers and community by delivering sustainable and reliable services and solutions. Click here to learn more about what we do.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Organizational Development, Adult Learning or related field from an accredited college or university. In lieu of a degree, equivalent combination of education, training, certification and directly related experience may be substitutable on a 1:1 basis.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in training and/or training development (required) with two (2) years’ experience in training and development in a call center/customer service environment (preferred)
- Experience in organizational assessment, design, and implementation (preferred)
- Utility industry experience and experience using Oracle’s Customer Care & Billing (CC&B) Software (preferred);
- Certified Professional in Talent Development (CPTD), formerly (CPLP) (preferred)
OUC offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package. Our Total Rewards package includes, to cite a few:
- Competitive compensation
- Low-cost medical, dental, and vision benefits and paid life insurance premiums with no probationary period. Retirement benefits include a cash balance account with employer matching along with a health reimbursement account
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Paid parental leave
- Educational and Professional assistance programs; Paid Memberships in Professional Associations
- Access to workout facilities at each location
- Paid Conference and Training Opportunities
- Free downtown parking
- Hybrid work schedule