Cyber Security Analyst - FPUA
Responsible for overall cybersecurity guidance including, but not limited to, proposing, coordinating, implementing, training, and enforcing information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies for all FPUA business units and information systems including corporate internal and AMI networks, all SCADA systems and all managed public-facing services such as FPUA.com. Reports to the ITS Manager.
- comprehensive knowledge of data security administration principles, methods, and techniques
- strong functional knowledge of assigned application technology, architecture and technical infrastructure of information systems
- strong knowledge of data loss prevention technologies, incident response and remediation, network security services, ethical hacking and vulnerability scanning, firewall and intrusion detection technologies
- ability to provide expert guidance and directions for continuous improvement, performance and value for the SIEM/SOC platform for Information Security
- strong project management skills and execution of multiple development projects
- excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as organizational skills