Distribution Line Technician I - OUC
OUC - The Reliable One, an industry leader and the second largest municipal utility in Florida committed to serving the community and the environment is presently recruiting for a Distribution Line Technician I to be part of our growing team in the Distribution Construction and Maintenance division.
We are looking for a highly skilled and industrious team leader with strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills who can assist with achieving our vision of being an innovative solutions leader and the partner of choice.
OUC’s mission is to provide exceptional value to our customers and community through the delivery of sustainable and reliable services and solutions. Click here to learn more about what we do.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High School diploma or GED;
- 8+ years of Distribution Line Technician experience to include at least two (2) years minimum experience as a licensed Journeyman;
- Have current and valid Florida driver’s license and Class A CDL license
- Successful progression through a lineman apprenticeship with another utility provider/contractor through the level of journeyman.
- Achieve a passing score on written and field assessment, based on journeyman duties and abilities.
OUC Total Rewards package includes to cite a few:
- Competitive compensation
- Low cost medical, dental benefits, and paid life insurance premiums with no probationary period
- Retirement benefits include a cash balance account with employer matching along with a health reimbursement account
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Educational and professional assistance programs;
- Paid memberships in professional Associations;
- Paid conference and training opportunities
- Free downtown parking
- Click here to view our Benefits Summary.
Salary Range: $41.97 - $49.59 per hour (est. $87,305 - $103,159 annually)
Location: 6003 Pershing Avenue, Orlando, FL 32822