Information Technology Auditor - OUC
OUC - The Reliable One, an industry leader and the second largest municipal utility in Florida committed to serving the community and the environment, is presently seeking an Information Technology Auditor to join the Administration division.
We are looking for an innovative professional who is an effective communicator to protect data, systems and networks of essential, yet rapidly transforming services, identify vulnerabilities, perform research and formulate recommendations for innovative and cost-effective advancement.
In this role, you will be responsible for Information Technology (IT) internal auditing and advisory assignments from planning to execution that involve IT applications, infrastructure components, processes and services. You will identify policy and procedure deviations, opportunities to improve operations and lower risk, while recommending corrective action plans and reporting results to management.
OUC’s mission is to provide exceptional value to our customers and community by delivering sustainable and reliable services and solutions. Click here to learn more about what we do.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Accounting, Finance or related area of study
- Minimum of three (3) years of prior IT, audit or accounting experience with at least two (2) years in Information Technology auditing or participating in IT audit projects.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is required.
OUC offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package. Our Total Rewards package includes, to cite a few:
- Competitive compensation
- Low-cost medical, dental, and vision benefits and paid life insurance premiums with no probationary period. Retirement benefits include a cash balance account with employer matching along with a health reimbursement account
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Paid parental leave
- Educational and Professional assistance programs; Paid Memberships in Professional Associations
- Access to workout facilities at each location
- Paid Conference and Training Opportunities
- Free downtown parking
- Hybrid work schedule
Salary Range: $80,361.52 to $100,451.32 per year commensurate with experience.
Location: 3800 Gardenia Ave, Orlando, FL 32839