Manager of Strategy & Planning - OUC
OUC – The Reliable One, an industry leader as the second largest municipal utility in Florida, is looking for a Manager of Strategy & Planning to join the Strategy & Planning team.
We are looking for a visionary and analytical professional with strong business acumen to manage the development of strategic roadmaps that lay out pathways for OUC to meet strategic goals.
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the management of strategic programs that enable transformational capabilities for the organization, including, but not limited to: integrated resource planning, grants management, strategic intelligence and strategic investments.
OUC’s mission is to provide exceptional value to our customers and community by delivering sustainable and reliable services and solutions. Click here to learn more about what we do.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or a related area of study from an accredited college or university;
- Minimum seven (7) years leading strategic planning at the organizational level and partnering with key senior leaders to create strategic business plans, key performance indicators and financial feasibility models (required);
- Minimum three (3) years leading and developing a team (required);
- Experience with creating data metrics, analyzing trends and risk assessments (required);
- Experience consulting on organizational goal setting and direction, influencing via business case management (preferred);
- Experience in the energy or related industry (preferred).
OUC offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package. Our Total Rewards package includes to cite a few:
- Competitive compensation
- Low cost medical, dental benefits, and paid life insurance premiums with no probationary period Retirement benefits include a cash balance account with employer matching along with a health reimbursement account
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Educational and Professional assistance programs; Paid Memberships in Professional Associations;
- Paid Conference and Training Opportunities
- Free downtown parking
Salary Range: $114,758.43 to $143,448.87 per year commensurate with experience.
Location: Reliable Plaza – 100 West Anderson Street, Orlando, FL 32801