Senior Account Representative Commercial Sales - OUC
OUC - The Reliable One, an industry leader and the second largest municipal utility in Florida committed to serving the community and the environment, is presently seeking a Senior Account Representative Commercial Sales - Sign On Bonus! to join the Customer Experience & Sales division.
We are looking for a highly motivated and goal-driven sales professional with strong communication and negotiation skills who will be integral in offering value-added energy-related products, services, and solutions to OUC’s existing and future commercial line of business, and who can assist with achieving our vision of being an innovative solutions leader and the partner of choice.
In this role, you will be responsible for serving as liaison to OUC’s key commercial and industrial accounts providing account support, technical assistance and support for project and business opportunities related to OUC services and programs. This includes identifying, developing and implementing complex solutions for these customers.
OUC’s mission is to provide exceptional value to our customers and community by delivering sustainable and reliable services and solutions. Click here to learn more about what we do.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree Business, Engineering, Project Management, Marketing or related technical field (i.e. Industrial Management), from an accredited college or university
- 5+ years of commercial sales, business development to include at least 3 years of key account representative experience consisting of large commercial and industrial customers/accounts
- Certifications for at least one (1) of the following is preferred:
- Association of Energy Engineers (AEE), Certified Business Energy Professional (BEP) or Certified Energy Manager (CEM), or Certified Demand Side Manager (CDSM), or U.S. Green Building Council LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP), or LEED Green Associate (LEED GA)
- Strong sales aptitude with ability to meet/exceed performance metrics and sales quotas
- Experience working either within or servicing to the energy, facilities or utility industry is preferred but not required
OUC offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package. Our Total Rewards package includes, to cite a few:
- Sign On Bonus!!!
- Competitive compensation
- Low-cost medical, dental, and vision benefits and paid life insurance premiums at start date -probationary period. Retirement benefits include a cash balance account with employer matching along with a health reimbursement account
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time at start date
- Paid parental leave
- Educational and Professional assistance programs;
- Paid Memberships in Professional Associations
- Free access to workout facilities at each work location
- Paid Conference and Training Opportunities
- Free downtown parking
- Hybrid work schedule
Salary Range: $78,664.59 - $117,996.30 per year commensurate with experience + Sign-on Bonus
Location: “The Greenest Building in Downtown”- Reliable Plaza, 100 W Anderson St, Orlando, FL 32802 - Hybrid