Senior Marketing & Communications Coordinator - OUC
OUC - The Reliable One, an industry leader and the second largest municipal utility in Florida committed to serving the community and the environment, is presently seeking a Senior Marketing & Communications Coordinator to join the Marketing & New Products division.
We are looking for a strategic-minded, design-focused, creative professional with a proactive and assertive approach to managing projects, leading marketing campaigns and discovering innovative approaches and solutions for our internal and external stakeholders.
In this role, you will develop and facilitate the internal and external marketing campaigns and design team projects to support the Commercial Services and the New Products & Market Development teams. Additionally, you will ensure marketing and communications efforts are obtaining the desired results and on schedule while adhering to OUC's corporate standards through project management, creative development, qualitative research, data analysis, and quality control.
OUC’s mission is to provide exceptional value to our customers and community by delivering sustainable and reliable services and solutions. Click here to learn more about what we do.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business, or a related field of study from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in marketing, advertising, or creative development
- Minimum of two (2) years supporting or coordinating projects; or development of creative collateral or communications materials
- Experience with a CRM and Enterprise Marketing Automation platform (such as Salesforce, SharpSpring, etc.) is highly preferred.
- Strong creative design/marketing focus with demonstrable experience in lead generation, identifying target audiences, and experience with leading and managing digital marketing campaigns, email, social media, and advertising campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and time management skills
OUC offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package. Our Total Rewards package includes, to cite a few:
- Competitive compensation
- Low-cost medical, dental, and vision benefits and paid life insurance premiums with no probationary period. Retirement benefits include a cash balance account with employer matching along with a health reimbursement account
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Educational and Professional assistance programs; Paid Memberships in Professional Associations
- Access to workout facilities at each location
- Paid Conference and Training Opportunities
- Free downtown parking
- Hybrid work schedule
Click here to view our Benefits Summary.
Salary Range: $82,519 - $103,150 annually – commensurate with experience
Location: 100 W. Anderson Street, Orlando, FL 32801