What is in the FMEA app?
The FMEA Event app is the centralized location for all your conference functions. Attendees can create profiles and connect with each other virtually or schedule meeting times around the conference. There are also profiles of all our speakers and sponsors as well as a portal to our Trade Show exhibitors. One of the most popular features of the Event app is the Event Game!
How do I download the Event App?
- Visit flpublicpower.com/fmea-event-app.
- Select the correct app button for your device and download the app.
- Open the app and enter the email address used for your registration.
- Create a password and click Sign Up or Forgot Password if you have been to an FMEA event in the past.
- Fill in your networking profile and click Continue. Your profile information will help you connect with other people during the event add a photo so people will see that smile!
- Now, browse for 2022 Energy Connections Conference & Trade Show or use the search bar to find it. Once you've found it, tap on it.
- You're in! Feel free to start exploring.
What is the dress code for this event?
The dress code for the FMEA Energy Connections Conference & Trade Show is business casual for all general session and roundtable functions.
The Networking Dinner & Tailgate are casual. Dress in your favorite sports attire is encouraged!
Where do I get my name badge?
The FMEA Registration desk will be in the Universal Registration Desk Area.
The desk will be open 8:00a on Wednesday and 7:30a on Thursday.
Can I register on-site?
Yes, on-site registration will be available at the FMEA Registration desk. A credit card is required.
How do I get my CEU/PDH credits?
There is an online form in the event app for CEU/PDH credits. Complete the form and FMEA staff will email you the certificate.
What time can I set up my Trade Show booth? When do I have to strike it?
The exhibit hall will be available for set-up at 2:00pm on Tuesday, November 7. Booths may be left up overnight. All booths must be taken down by noon on Wednesday, November 8. FMEA is not responsible for items left in the event space.
Can I attend the Networking event if I am an exhibitor?
Yes, but an additional fee is required and can be purchased at the FMEA Registration desk.
What is the Brief Business Over Breakfast?
This is our reverse trade show event that provides an opportunity for suppliers, consultants, contractors, and exhibitors to meet with procurement professionals and decision-makers from numerous municipal utilities at one time. After Thursday’s breakfast, suppliers will rotate in timed intervals around a room where select municipal utility representatives are seated to hear more about current utility projects and needs. More information is available at the FMEA Registration desk.
Where do I provide conference feedback?
The conference evaluation is available through the FMEA Event App and will also be emailed to attendees, sponsors and exhibitors following the conference