Join FMEA and Florida’s 33 Public Power Communities in Celebrating Public Power
October 2, 2019
Posted By: Association News ,
Public power utilities are:
- Locally owned, locally controlled and locally operated.
- Reliable with fewer outages than other electricity providers.
- Affordable with average monthly bills lower than the average bills of corporate utility providers.
- Focused on energy efficiency and the environment.
- Nimble so they can respond quickly to the community’s and customers’ needs.
- Reinvesting dollars into their communities.